We are standing with you in prayer together as you await this appointment with the surgeon, and we understand how heavy and anxious this waiting can feel. We bring your request before our Father in Jesus' name, asking Him to hold you close and to give you peace in these uncertain days.
We are so encouraged that you asked that God will hold your right hand, for that is His promise to us. Scripture says, For I, Yahweh your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, Don't be afraid. I will help you. Isaiah 41:13 and also Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10 We cling to this truth with you, that even when we feel afraid, He is right there upholding us and He will not let go.
We also pray with you that in His mercy these lumps will be found to be benign. We ask God for healing and for restoration, for He says But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. Jeremiah 30:17 At the same time we pray as you asked, that He will prepare your heart for whatever the outcome is, and that you will feel His presence and strength to get through this. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1 When fear rises, we can say with the psalmist, When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3
We want to gently remind you that it is through Jesus Christ alone that we have access to the Father and can bring these requests with confidence. Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6 and There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12 It is because of what Jesus did for us on the cross and through His resurrection that we can come boldly to God in prayer, trusting that He hears us and loves us. If you have not already, we encourage you to put your full trust in Jesus as Savior and Lord, and to rest in His grace and peace.
We pray together now for you.
Father, in the name of Jesus we lift up our dear one to You as she waits for this appointment. We ask You to hold her right hand and to let her feel Your nearness. Calm her anxious thoughts and guard her heart with Your peace which surpasses all understanding, as You have promised, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 Lord, we ask for Your mercy that these lumps would be benign and no further treatment would be needed. We pray for wisdom and discernment for the surgeon and all the medical staff, that they would have clarity and skill. Prepare her heart, Lord, for whatever news comes, and strengthen her to face it with faith and courage, knowing You are her refuge and strength. We ask that You would restore health and bring comfort to her and her loved ones. May she sense Your hand holding hers every step of this journey. We pray all this in the mighty and merciful name of Jesus Christ, our hope and healer. Amen.
We will continue to keep you in prayer, trusting that God who holds your right hand will carry you through this, whatever the result may be. Lean on Him, cast all your cares on Him because He cares for you, and let His Word comfort you day by day.