Audio Prayer Request by Margaret For Help Financially by Bringing In Clients

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

margaretblack

I pray that my cient load increases so that I can stay employed where I am.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfSAGAA%2Em4v

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

An Intercessors for America Daily Devotional: Praying for a Nation in Crisis: Interceding for America’s Gravest Challenges Prayer for Oil to Flow Again Lately, those in power in America have been quite frank about the intention of the “liberal world order”—and how they desire to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Before I begin, I have not been on my website as much as usual. As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve been dealing with a weird, persistent illness. I’ve vacillated on how much to talk about that, because y’all don’t come to learn about my personal life but to get help and encouragement for your...
Replies
Views
Indeed 1 message No attachment Oct 10 LEGAL ASSISTANT at TN Department of Human Resources and 31 more Government jobs jobs in Memphis, TN for you! FedEx Logistics, Whole Foods Market, and McKesson have new jobs. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...
Replies
Views
***Greetings, passing on blessings for those who have ears to hear Amen*** Subscribe to the ElijahList Subscribe to Breaking Christian News     Home     Prophecy     Archives         Search Prophetic Words         Last 50 Words         Submit a Word     Events         Elijah List...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom