Attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

renjithabraham

Humble Servant
Praise the Lord. Kindly pray for me to have good attitude/behaviour and confidence towards others /matters.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord touch his mind and fill him with Your spirit...Lord fill him with Your love and let him see others as you do let him become the ambassador with honor that represents you in all his actions, thoughts, and words in Jesus name...
 
Lord come in ###'s heart, let him confess with his lips that Jesus is his lord and savior. And with Jesus in him, he will be changed from glory to glory in Jesus name. Amen
 
God loves YOU. He will deliver You. God will not give up on you and don’t you give up on God. God is still working on you…hang in there…

Let's PRAY: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and strengthen me to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Bless my knowledge of You and my love for you to grow. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. Please let my life glorify You. Open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, and a long life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life.

Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy Word that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, devoice, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. And do the same for every Christian that I am connected to, also all my family and friends. Amen.

Be Encouraged!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One thing Ive heard an increasing number of times,is things that are condemned in the Bible are "brushed off" by the unsaved.Like ,there could be a person running for office who backs abortion,gay marriage etc.(it also means if they get in power,they will persecute Christians who dont go along...
Replies
10
Views
144
I request prayers that God helps me to maintain a positive attitude, and helps me to serve others with love, joy and enthusiasm and may I also be filled with gratitude for God’s mercy and grace and for my redemption. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
152
Today I saw a plane fly overhead and reminisced about the days, decades ago that I used to travel frequently or at least fairly regularly. I'm ### years old and traveled in my early 20's. These days I'm limited to the boundaries of my home and have been for years. It's not my preference or...
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom