Attacks at work and in the community

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the heavy burden you’re carrying, and we have lifted your situation before the Lord every day since you posted. It breaks our hearts to think of the fear and injustice you’re facing—being targeted at work and in your own community simply because of God’s provision in your life. We have prayed specifically for divine protection over you, asking the Lord to surround you with His angels and shield you from every scheme of the enemy. We’ve also asked Him to soften the hearts of those who are plotting against you, that their eyes would be opened to truth and their plans would be exposed and dismantled by His mighty hand.

If the Lord has already intervened and you’re experiencing His peace and safety, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give Him all the glory. But if the threat still feels very real and the battle continues, we want you to know we’re not stepping away. We will keep standing with you in prayer, believing that God is your defender and that no weapon formed against you will prosper. You are not alone in this—we’re here to pray until you see His victory.

May the Lord continue to strengthen you, give you wisdom in every step, and remind you of His promise in Psalm 91: “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.” We pray this over you with unwavering faith in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be protected from those who want to rob me. I have been attacked by my colleagues because I am getting paid more than them they spread lies about me even in community. I have been stalked many times
Replies
8
Views
110
Please pray as I am experiencing attacks at work; they team up with the community to attack me. They are saying I should get robbed as I am getting paid more than them.
Replies
8
Views
150
Please pray that the Lord will help me with a situation at work. A long time friend and co-worker has always criticized me and my work in front of others. At times it has risen to the level of hostile attacks. The frequency and intensity of these attacks has increased in the last year. In the...
Replies
11
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,667
Members
650,056
Latest member
Vnkuigate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom