Ater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzle

Account Closed
I'm waiting for you, prodigal... it's been months and I'm still on the wait.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Struggling with thoughts of failure and self-condemnation. I am ### years sober and have forgiven my parents and many others, but the pain and fear are still here. I have been diagnosed with autism a few years ago, which explains why I have never been able to hold a full-time job longer than ###...
Replies
10
Views
137
I’m having a breast biopsy done in a week and a half. Pray for me that it’s benign and that I am at peace while I wait for the results. I’m scared and worried and anxious. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
152
Please pray for me I literally feel like everything and everyone is Against me my children have betrayed me in the worst way when I only took care of them I’m homeless at the moment with my two younger daughters one of my older daughters let us stay with her for a month then put us out on the...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,222
Messages
16,785,703
Members
648,797
Latest member
Haloidorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom