At this time I would like to pray for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gracesmom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gracesmom

Guest
At this time I would like to pray for patience, clarity and most of all continued faith. This has been the roughest week for me with my child custody court hearing and financially I left my old job that I wasn't happy with for my new job that is paying me less than half of what I was making. I'm starting to feel regretful. I always remind myself who's in control and am reassured He has me where He wants me. But I need prayers because it helps to know I have brothers & sisters out there praying for my daughters and I. Thank you Amen.
 
I will pray that God will be with you each and every step of the way. You are not or will ever be alone. God Bless you and your family
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
209
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
220
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom