Hi everyone, well we're here again at the emergency vet. ###'s belly is distended and she has a fever. Please, everyone who reads this lift her up in your prayers. My mother always told me that if two people in agreement lift their prayers to Gd God He will listen. ### and I have already lost two of our babies this year and we don't want to lose ###. I know God is looking over her but your prayers are greatly appreciated 🙏
Lord, Help ### to heal by your mighty grace and mercy. Relieve ### from any pain. In Jesus mighty name we pray Amen
 
Hi everyone, well we're here again at the emergency vet. ###'s belly is distended and she has a fever. Please, everyone who reads this lift her up in your prayers. My mother always told me that if two people in agreement lift their prayers to Gd God He will listen. ### and I have already lost two of our babies this year and we don't want to lose ###. I know God is looking over her but your prayers are greatly appreciated 🙏
PRAY IT GOES WELL
 
Hi everyone, well we're here again at the emergency vet. ###'s belly is distended and she has a fever. Please, everyone who reads this lift her up in your prayers. My mother always told me that if two people in agreement lift their prayers to Gd God He will listen. ### and I have already lost two of our babies this year and we don't want to lose ###. I know God is looking over her but your prayers are greatly appreciated 🙏
Lord please help this family and their animals that they hold dearly. In Jesus' name I pray and thank you. Amen.
 
Hi everyone, well we're here again at the emergency vet. ###'s belly is distended and she has a fever. Please, everyone who reads this lift her up in your prayers. My mother always told me that if two people in agreement lift their prayers to Gd God He will listen. ### and I have already lost two of our babies this year and we don't want to lose ###. I know God is looking over her but your prayers are greatly appreciated 🙏
praying
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friend, two massive earthquakes devastated communities across Venezuela, reducing homes and buildings to rubble and leaving thousands of families in desperate need. You can help them! Give generously for earthquake relief now! The death toll continues to climb...
Replies
12
Views
211
Please pray for me. I'm at the emergency room in a new state I recently moved to. Please pray they will take it seriously. First time in the emergency room here. So far it's not going well. I have had this migraine for 3 days and it won't break no matter what I do. Please pray for divine...
Replies
10
Views
153
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional support, emergency , food supply in...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,658
Members
650,310
Latest member
Craelvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom