Asking for prayers for healing for my daughter and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayandmitch

Beloved of All
Asking for prayers for healing for my daughter and her husband and their 5 children who are sick with the flu. God bless you for praying!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for the request and ask that this family will receive complete healing from you. Protect them from sickness and bless them.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I prepare for court again today against my daughter’s ###. I pray and ask for strength and clarity, as I represent myself, I need to present my side with dignity and sincerity. I pray this is the end of the long road with him. I pray he stops pursuing me in road for petty claims.
Replies
12
Views
220
I need prayers for my daughter who needs to be healed from head to toe, mentally, spiritually, and physically. She needs to find a new job and start over.
Replies
10
Views
150
please help me pray for healing i will not lose hope my eyes on the Lord help me pray for healing. my poor children im their only primary caregiver please lord help me be strong as i fulfill your gift for me to care for these children thank you brothers and sisters in christ your prayers give me...
Replies
12
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,686
Messages
16,791,345
Members
649,276
Latest member
Quelmuertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom