Asking for prayers for healing for my daughter and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I prepare for court again today against my daughter’s ###. I pray and ask for strength and clarity, as I represent myself, I need to present my side with dignity and sincerity. I pray this is the end of the long road with him. I pray he stops pursuing me in road for petty claims.
Replies
12
Views
220
I need prayers for my daughter who needs to be healed from head to toe, mentally, spiritually, and physically. She needs to find a new job and start over.
Replies
10
Views
150
please help me pray for healing i will not lose hope my eyes on the Lord help me pray for healing. my poor children im their only primary caregiver please lord help me be strong as i fulfill your gift for me to care for these children thank you brothers and sisters in christ your prayers give me...
Replies
12
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom