Asking for prayers for guidance. Trying to ...

Asking for prayers for guidance. Trying to find suitable housing for my ###, ###, and I. We are having a really hard time right now, also pray for my ### as she is raising my ### on her own and she needs lots of encouragement
Please God help this family and many like them who find it hard to find housing or having a housing issue of any kind. I ask that you guide them in the direction they need to go. Send your Angels to protect them and take care of their needs. Bless these families in abundance. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for my grandson ### who has been acting rude, disrespectful and hurtful toward me, his mother and siblings. He has been in contact with his dad who is not a good person and is exactly the same way. Since he has started going around him he’s changed for the worse. His siblings...
Replies
10
Views
349
Prayers as we have been threatened with eviction. We know what we need to do. We are doing what we can but everything is coming against us right now. Prayers for Gods help and for us to know when it's God helping because I can't tell when God is saying something to me. IJNIPA
Replies
13
Views
273
Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking Your wisdom and guidance. You know the situation I am facing and the concerns that weigh on my heart. When I am unsure of what to do, help me trust in Your direction and not lean on my own understanding. Give me clarity when things seem confusing, peace...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom