Asking For Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter lee0214
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lee0214

Guest
Please pray for me and my family. I'm going through the roughest time ever. My wife left me for someone else. I have two sons. I love them with all my heart. Right now, we are going through a divorce. She left the house we live in. Now she is moving again in two months. Our divorce is not final, and she has already been kissing another man in front of my kids. Not only that, her dad moved in with her because he is also going through a divorce. Last month, he pulled a gun out in the home, and yesterday the law was called for domestic violence against the mother-in-law. My kids were in the home. I asked social services about that, and they told me if the gun was not fired or kids grabbed or in harm, there was nothing they could really do about it. I am going through a really hard time. Will you all please pray for me and my children? Thanks!
 
Lord, I stand in total agreement with this prayer... IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
fight for equal custody...men get a raw deal for sure against the courts..my husband fought for his son and got full custody....it's not impossible..especially with Jesus on your side...Lord touch this situation and my brothers faith bind this spirit of depression and fear and fill Him with hope in You...Lord reveal to him Your truths and bring him to a place where he can be with his children on a regular and teach them by example Your word...Lord have Your way in Jesus name...
 
Father we ask for your mercy upon this child, we praying that you will heal wounds in his heart and mind, restore the relationship, bring peace to this family.
 
Lord he protects and decides all let it be. Amen.
 
Father in the name of Jesus, I pray that you will bless this brother in Jesus name.
 
Dear ###

Is there any way you and the kids could move out to one of your family members' (e.g., your parents') place where it is within the same community where your sons' mother could still keep in contact with them? It would be great too if you could get yourself connected to a local church as they will be able to support you and your kids in prayers and encouragement.

Lord, You are the Captain of all storms—bring Your peace into ###'s heart and his two sons. Yes, draw them to You like never before. Give great favor to ### in regards to his dear two sons. May ### bring up his sons in Your ways that they will be a great blessing to their generation, in Jesus' mighty Name, amen

19 For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the LORD, to do righteousness and justice, -Genesis 18
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Brother - I do understand your problem and really praying for you. Submit your problems in Jesus' hand and right now pray with fasting for Jesus' wish to be done in your life. Do not go for fight with your wife or with her boyfriend and anybody who supports her. Look and lead life for heaven.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

im asking for prayers of focus for myself and my health and fincaces seems like i cant prosper correctly like something is holding me back from prospering in my life i cant accomplish and achieve what i want seems as if nothing is going right for me and i dont know why hatred from my girlfriend...
Replies
10
Views
216
my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
275
I’m asking for a prayer request for my step mom ### she has really changed me and my dads life for the better and I ask yall could help me pray that the doctors figure out what’s going on and she has a quick and easy recovery I trust in the lord.
Replies
13
Views
487
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom