Asking for many prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter A
  • Start date Start date

A

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my relationship. I am madly in love with my girlfriend of 5 years. She told me over the weekend that she wants to see other people and may want to be with someone who re-entered her life a few months ago. I am absolutely heartbroken. She is the biggest blessing I have ever been given by God, and the love we have had has been so real and pure. I am asking that you please pray for me and that we stay together no matter what, and that our love can be restored. I have prayed and prayed and know God does miracles every day. The love I have for her is what I imagine the Father's love being for us. I am just praying that God allows me to continue loving her this way for the rest of our lives. Please please pray for us and that she can find love for me again. Please pray that we stay together no matter what and for our love to be restored. Please also pray for peace for me. I am so scared.
 
Dear A,

I pray that God's will is done in this situation. Be encouraged and remember that your LIFE is the greatest gift given to you by God. People come and go, but God is always with us.

May God give you perfect peace and free your mind and heart from worry.

Merry Christmas,

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
221
I am a senior Christian lady who needs lots of prayer! I am homeless and no longer have money to afford a hotel. I will have to leave in 1 week and have nowhere to go. I am praying for a financial breakthrough and housing. My car was totaled through no fault of my own in October, 20## so I have...
Replies
8
Views
161
Lord thank you. I pray for a better year. My daughter ### make it safely to ### to start her new beginning February 1st, give her the strength to move forward and be happy. My 3rd grandson continues on the right direction, no more getting in trouble, gets good grades and graduates from high...
Replies
8
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom