Postaorgor

Disciple of Prayer
Asking for a prayer request for a financial miracle. I have been laid off since ###. Applied to hundreds of jobs and still crickets. I have used my savings to pay for ongoing bills but in the next week I will not be able too. Please bless me with a money miracle. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, You know the struggles and the financial burdens that have been weighing heavily on ###'s heart. Your Word tells us in Philippians 4:19 that "my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise today, asking for Your divine intervention and provision.

Lord, we ask for a financial miracle for ###. Open doors of opportunity and employment that no one can shut. Provide the resources needed to cover ongoing bills and expenses. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your abundant grace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I’m sorry to hear about your situation, friend. I just said a prayer for you. May the Lord work mightily in your circumstances, provide for your needs in a special way, lead you to the job He has chosen for you and help you experience His peace and joy as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
98
I have interviewed with several agencies and companies for a new position. I've also applied for 1 bedroom apartments in ### ###. I need miracles, as I cannot continue to live in a motel any longer. I'm spending money for storage and it's costly. My credit isn't good but I'm working on it. I...
Replies
12
Views
203
Hey, I hope you’re having a blessed and amazing day. Around September ### I had an Emergency visit to my local hospital. Fast forward to September ###, I had received the ER bill and to put to simply put it, I’m not in a comfortable financial position to pay off my debts. However, luckily I did...
Replies
9
Views
20
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom