Asking for a lifting up in God's glory

PB

Prayer Warrior
God thank you for providing me with good people in my life. They may not be "good" people in the church going sense, but they are more a reflection of Christ's love and ministry than those who put on fake airs of righteousness at church. Thank you for their insights and thank you for allowing me to recognize their goodness and their heart. May you bring all into your Kingdom. Amen 
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the US soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing...
Replies
9
Views
141
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the US soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing...
Replies
11
Views
158
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the US soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing...
Replies
7
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom