Asking for a breakthrough, a miracle in my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloclo

Prayer Warrior
Asking for a breakthrough, a miracle in my life. Asking in Jesus name. I need you, Lord Jesus, in a double portion of your power. I need a triple Holy Ghost to fill me. Thank you, Jesus, for choosing me. You have anointed me. You have lifted me up. Just like David, you have prepared me for greater. Keep me, Lord Jesus, never leave my side. Touch me this morning. Praises will continually be in my mouth for I desire to fellowship and unite your people to be one accord together with you. Thank you for your mercies toward me. Great is your mercy. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request for prayers regarding my financial situation, it has been on and on for ###. I'm in debts I can't pay all my bills, I have a sick sister whom rely on me. I need miracle and financial breakthrough to be able to overcome the situation and also help others who are in need. Amen
Replies
9
Views
193
Please pray for my ###. Please pray that all his confusion, frustration, vocal stemming and anxiety to be gone forever in Jesus name. I pray my ### will have a peaceful, satisfy and calm day with his caregivers today. I ask for complete healing for my ###, physically, emotionally, spiritually...
Replies
12
Views
296
Heavenly father I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and I'm lifting up my eldest daughter ### to you who works in with special education students low functioning and father God I'm asking your father God that today most of the kids would be out it's been a rough rough year God and...
Replies
11
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom