Ask prayer for me and my ###.

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1635925976800.png
    1635925976800.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 1

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a better day today and for a great doctor's visit as well this morning My superintendent the Pastor will be giving me a ride today as my car is still snowed in and he will be helping me until we can figure out how I can get around in my own car again also our heat is...
Replies
7
Views
294
Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your unfailing love and faithfulness. Today I ask for Your strength to sustain me, Your wisdom to guide every decision I make, and Your favor to go before me in every area of my life. Lord, place Your hand of protection over me and my family. Surround us with Your...
Replies
12
Views
200
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, asking for Your favor, protection, and blessings over me and my husband at work. Guide our decisions, give us wisdom and peace, and surround us with Your grace. Protect us from negativity, conflict, jealousy, and anything that is...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,356
Messages
16,810,104
Members
650,749
Latest member
Shenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom