As You Work on Sexual Intimacy, Be Sure to Do This!

One day we will take the first step towards love to another person through intimacy. It will take us to a wonderful journey and destination. The next generation is coming along and we must be prepared to raise them in the fear of the Lord. Think on the future. Think on those coming after us. Will they be faithful and true to God? Will they follow Jesus all the way to heaven?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dr. ### and Dr. ### answer listener questions about sexual rejection, mismatched desire, and what to do when your spouse has no interest in sex. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
2
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, I pray for my marriage. I pray specifically for my sex life. I ask that you would help me to improve sexual intimacy in my marriage. I am sure there is something I can do to help make it better. Sometimes, I just want my spouse to do everything or make the changes in our...
Replies
0
Views
501
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for the beautiful gift of sex. Thank you that You have given us sex as a way to grow closer together, build trust, relieve stress, strengthen our bond, give pleasure, and create children. Lord, we pray for husbands and wives to intentionally work on the sexual intimacy in...
Replies
0
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,946
Messages
16,816,888
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom