Spouse Rejects Sexual Intimacy? Here’s What to Do

Dr. ### and Dr. ### answer listener questions about sexual rejection, mismatched desire, and what to do when your spouse has no interest in sex.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! In this Marriage After God podcast episode, I sat down with ### — blogger at Hot, Holy & Humorous and author of The Higher Desire Wife. Our discussion centered on sex and intimacy in Christian marriage, God’s design for physical...
Replies
0
Views
398
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, I pray for my marriage. I pray specifically for my sex life. I ask that you would help me to improve sexual intimacy in my marriage. I am sure there is something I can do to help make it better. Sometimes, I just want my spouse to do everything or make the changes in our...
Replies
0
Views
500
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! When people hear the word intimacy, they often think about sex. While physical intimacy is an important part of marriage, we want to encourage you to see intimacy through a broader biblical lens. God designed marriage to include...
Replies
0
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom