As ### is speaking to mom right ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You are proud of me for staying strong in the face of all hardships. Come to you when I am tired because you are always with me. Other than you, there are many people who are willing to help me and cheer me on. My life may not be easy, but you will help me make it through. -God ❤️
Replies
10
Views
221
I still remember on 15th March, 2023 … I accepted Jesus in my life. I am raised in a Hindu family and now I am a believer in Christ. Sometimes I wonder how is this possible! I would tell you what happened…. I was already going through financial struggle, unemployment, family fights...
Replies
7
Views
165
I need some advice here brothers and sisters. I have been struggling with a battle for a few months now and I don’t know why. I was saved in September of 2025 and had such joy and felt so connected to God. I was so confident He was going to use me and had great plans for me. After a little...
Replies
7
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom