As I Lay My Head To Sleep

  • Thread starter Thread starter GraceOfGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloveds, Thank You! You are my prayer warriors, sent to help me through this journey. I acknowledge you.

Because of your prayers,

I made it to the morning.

I am still frightful, I can feel the anxiety but I made it to the morning.

One step at a time. God told me to put One foot in front of the other. That's all I have to do.

Now I am praying for the courage to leave the house and perform at least one task. Something that I wasn't able to do yesterday.

God Help Me!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know where that wet comes from in my head while I sleep. It is uncomfortable. I don't know how to cause my head to get wet. I want to sleep normally at 2:30 am. No more sleeping late until 5:00 am or 6:00 am.
Replies
9
Views
151
Why am I sweating over my head while I wake up or sleep because it doesn't make sense to me. Heal the pain inside my left leg. God, please heal me my whole body to pain away out of my body.
Replies
9
Views
149
Can't sleep bad dreams, I pray but it's harder, find myself cussing out the evil one which is never a good thing, I call out to Jesus and fight the doubt to the point I'm sleeping with my Bible open on my head.. please help.. new believer still.
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom