As I don't have baby, me and ###

As I don't have a baby, me and my ### had a big quarrel and asked me to leave home. I left 4 weeks back. No phone calls no msgs. Even if I call he's not picking. Pls pray. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires. The Bible lays down in John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. pray that I have to get back to my ###.
 
As I don't have baby, me and my ### had a big quarrel and asked me to leave home. I left ### weeks back. No phone calls no msgs. Even if I call he s not picking. Pls pray tat I have to get back to my ###.
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 
As I don't have baby, me and my husb had a big quarrel and asked me to leave home. I left ### weeks back. No phone calls no msgs. Even if I call he s not picking. Pls pray tat I have to get back to my husb.
please return to your home and work things out one way are another. So you can get on with. Your life!
I pray for this in Jesus Christ name! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me that I don't have herpes. I pray that I don't have any STDs and I am healed in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
182
Is ### something Christians need to support? I don’t do politics; I only believe in Jesus because people suck and I don’t trust in man.
Replies
7
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom