As he gets ready to go to another neurosurgeon

I prayed for this, in Jesus' Name, amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer a Prayer for Healing hands .png
    quote prayer a Prayer for Healing hands .png
    49.1 KB · Views: 8
  • quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 7
  • quote prayer Ayo healing prayer heart disease sick blue color trust .jpg
    quote prayer Ayo healing prayer heart disease sick blue color trust .jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 8
I prayed for this, in Jesus'Name, amen.
thank you for each of these... I will add them to my nightly prayers... may you be held safe by the Lord for your compassion and willingness to pray for ###.
 
The word says by his stripes we are healed. If only ### believes in him then he shall be healed in Jesus name
thank you for your caring and prayer for ###... may the Lord keep you safe.
 
I prayed for your request, asking God for healing for ###, provision for the needs of his family, and that this trial would help each of them to draw nearer to God and that what the enemy has meant for harm and evil in their lives would be turned around for good and for God's glory. All this I ask in Jesus' name and according to God's will.
 
I prayed for your request, asking God for healing for ###, provision for the needs of his family, and that this trial would help each of them to draw nearer to God and that what the enemy has meant for harm and evil in their lives would be turned around for good and for God's glory. All this I ask in Jesus' name and according to God's will.

Thank you for your compassion and that lovely prayer for ###. I ask that the Lord always hold you safe and blessed.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom