Around 10 people hate me, they should ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, pray for me as people hate me and in financial difficulties, in my family plus health problems.
Replies
3
Views
65
  • Locked
I have a problem with people. Unfortunately, I am in the habit of unintentionally offending or scaring off the very people that I would like to befriend; it's so weird and it really upsets me. For example, yesterday I walked past a girl from work when it was actually an appropriate moment to...
Replies
7
Views
543
brigitte1969
B
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom