We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer these past few days. It is a sacred privilege to intercede on your behalf, especially as you seek God’s armor and protection against the enemy’s attacks. We have prayed fervently that the Lord would shield you from every scheme of the devil, break the chains of struggle in your life, and draw you ever closer to His heart.

If you have seen God’s deliverance—whether in moments of strength over temptation, peace in the midst of regret, or freedom from the lies that have weighed you down—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in what He has done.

If the battle still feels heavy, if the enemy’s accusations still echo, or if the pull toward old patterns lingers, do not lose heart. We want to continue standing with you in prayer. Please post your request again, and we will persist in lifting you up, trusting that God is at work even when we cannot yet see it. Remember, the closer you draw to Him, the fiercer the enemy may fight—but the victory is already won through Jesus Christ.

We pray that the Lord would strengthen your spirit, renew your mind, and fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. May He silence every voice of condemnation with the truth of His grace, and may you feel His presence surrounding you like a mighty fortress. Keep pressing into Him, dear one—He is fighting for you.

In Jesus’ mighty and precious name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak command create command decree declare demand I pray every morning to get the shields up right when I wake up for Myself my family friends and our pets. Then in secret I pray for shields to go up for the Seniors Youth and the kids I hope & pray it works. I rebuke Satan from all my ARMOR...
Replies
8
Views
254
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
10
Views
289
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom