Are you a sinner or born again, MUST WATCH, video

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Similar Requests

• Article
At the end of everything we shall see the reward of our faith on what we have believed. Jesus is the Door to enter in and He is the Way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but throught Him alone. We bow down and we worship You Lord. Lord of all lords You will be. You are King...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No matter what is going on in the world, never give up on Jesus, develop more love and appreciation on His word and be faithful and true to all He said. Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. Matt. 25.34b This moment can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I believe with all of my heart that our dear Lord can do wonders in the life of of people who suffer pain in their bodies and are unable to do the things they used to do. Great crowds came to Him, bringing the lame, the blind, the crippled, the mute, and many others, and laid them at His feet...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Sadness and hard work to do it all over again. To clean up those debris that has come to our door and the destroyed barn all around us. Another day and another worry we must face. It is all too much but Jesus is in control of everything. He owns the world and He can do with it all He wants...
Replies
Views
  • Article
rqu.st/4807128 YouTube 12 MIDNIGHT 25 MINUTES TO GO IF YOU CANT ATTEND PLEASE PRAY AND LEAVE PRAYERS AND OR MESSAGES OF SUPPORT TO THE JEWS WHO ARE NOT PART OF WHO MESSIAH WARNED ABOUT IN REVELATIONS - AND I KNOW THE BLASPHEMY OF THOSE WHO SAY THEY ARE JEWS BUT ARE NOT THEY ARE THE SYNAGOUE OF...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom