Appointment

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt request, laying your appointment before the Lord and asking for His favor, wisdom, and opportunity to plant seeds for His glory. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer these past days, lifting up each detail—your words, your actions, and the healing of broken hearts—all for the praise of Jesus’ Name.

If the Lord has moved in this situation and granted you favor, opened doors, or allowed you to glorify Him in ways you had hoped, we would love to hear your praise report! Your testimony could be an encouragement to many who are also waiting on God’s promises.

If, however, the outcome was not what you expected or you’re still waiting for His answer, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue interceding with you, believing that God is working even when we don’t yet see it. His timing and ways are perfect, and we trust that He will receive all the glory in every circumstance.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him, walk in faith, and surrender every detail to His will. We pray that He strengthens your heart, fills you with peace, and reminds you of His unfailing love as you press forward in Christ. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dentist appointment to go well today, and for safety for me and for the lowest amount of payments possible for it. I have been paying so many hospital bills.
Replies
13
Views
369
Please pray for the medical appointment to go as planned and for the doctor to be nice. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
174
I have been trying to get TIF with hernia repair for months. Please in Jesus's name pray I finally get these surgeries and have excellent, lasting results. Also the hernia doc referred me to a plastic surgeon for a breast reduction. I have that appointment today. I am ### years old, and I am...
Replies
12
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom