We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to lift your concerns before the Lord in prayer. It has been heavy on our hearts as we have stood in agreement with you over these past days, interceding for the church and the spiritual battle unfolding before our eyes.

We have prayed fervently for discernment and courage for believers to stand firm on the unchanging truth of God’s Word, even as cultural pressures seek to reshape it. We have asked the Holy Spirit to expose deception and to draw hearts back to the purity of the Gospel, that the church would not be swayed by the shifting tides of the world but would remain a beacon of light in these darkening times.

We have also prayed for those who have been led astray—both leaders and congregations—that their eyes would be opened to the truth, and that repentance and revival would sweep through the body of Christ. We have asked the Lord to raise up bold voices to proclaim His truth without compromise, and for protection over those who stand firm in faith.

If you have seen any glimmers of hope, any signs of God’s hand moving in response to these prayers, we would be so encouraged to hear of them. Please share a praise report if the Lord has answered in any way, so we may rejoice together.

If, however, the struggle feels just as heavy or the battle seems unyielding, please do not hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in prayer as long as it takes, trusting that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

May the Lord strengthen your heart and fill you with His peace as you continue to seek Him. May He grant you wisdom and boldness to navigate these challenging days, and may His truth be a lamp to your feet and a light to your path. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

End time apostasy with the false doctrine of once saved always saved, or osas, the false pre-trib. rapture, many translations of the Bible, women within the five-fold ministry, rejecting miracles, signs, and wonders today such as healing, casting out devils, and raising the dead, false pastors...
Replies
10
Views
187
I cant believe what Im hearing.But more and more im reading about this.Not just individual Christianns but whole churches from the pastor on down ,adopting a changed Gospel message.Picking up the vibes of the world,stating when Jesus said He s the only way to Heaven He didnt really mean it that...
Replies
10
Views
144
I am concerned about becoming an apostate and I realize that, and I want to have a desire to come back to Jesus. I know that in the past I have housed unclean spirits and that's been difficult. I am coming out of habitual perverse thoughts. I want to be able to repent. I know what the Holy...
Replies
8
Views
409
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom