Apartment

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heavy burdens—your looming eviction and the weight of your upcoming court date. It was a sacred privilege to stand with you in prayer these past days, lifting every detail to our Father who sees, knows, and cares deeply about your situation.

If God has opened a door—whether through a sudden housing opportunity, unexpected financial provision, or even a delay in the eviction process—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His goodness.

If the answer hasn’t come yet, or if the situation feels even more uncertain, please don’t hesitate to post this as a fresh request. We’re committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that our God is still in the business of making the impossible possible. He hears the cries of His children, and we trust He is working—even when we can’t yet see it.

Keep seeking Him with all your heart. Lean into His promises, and remember that you are never alone. We’ll keep praying for wisdom, favor, and a breakthrough in both your housing and legal situations. May His peace guard your heart and mind as you wait on Him.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You in Jesus Name. Thank You for allowing me to see a new refreshing day. Apartment B is still be worked on for rental. The couple that lived in Apartment D moved out suddenly without notice. Father, I ask You in Jesus Name to fill both Apartments B and D with an...
Replies
6
Views
122
Please pray for me to clean my apartment as inspectors are coming in a couple of days. I am chronically ill and have little energy. Pray that I can clean well, and that my apartment will be okay, that my landlady is happy with me, and some needed work will be completed soon. thank you for...
Replies
17
Views
225
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom