Heidianna
Servant of All
Jeremiah 1:4-10
In Jesus' Name, I Pray God's Will for You Today
Thank the Lord for the great destiny He has for you. May you understand the truth that even before you were formed in your mother's womb, He knew you and has set you apart. I pray that as you live each day, you will walk closer to your appointed destiny without distraction. May He enable you with all grace to fulfill His plans for you. I pray that you will see every situation as a step toward this plan. May you not be afraid for He is with you and will rescue you from all harm. May you have confidence in the Lord as you step into His plans.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Have a Blessed Thursday
In Jesus' Name, I Pray God's Will for You Today
Thank the Lord for the great destiny He has for you. May you understand the truth that even before you were formed in your mother's womb, He knew you and has set you apart. I pray that as you live each day, you will walk closer to your appointed destiny without distraction. May He enable you with all grace to fulfill His plans for you. I pray that you will see every situation as a step toward this plan. May you not be afraid for He is with you and will rescue you from all harm. May you have confidence in the Lord as you step into His plans.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Have a Blessed Thursday
