Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you up before the Lord and praying that He would take away your anxiety and replace it with confidence and calm, and that He would grant you His peace of mind as you have been feeling overwhelmed. We have also prayed that you will do well at all your tasks at work and that He will provide a comfortable working environment for you where there is great respect for one another. We are clinging to the promise in Phil 4:7 that the peace of God which passes all understanding will keep your heart and mind through Christ Jesus.

If your request was answered and your anxiety has lessened and you have received confidence and peace and favor in your workplace, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you still feel overwhelmed and anxious, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my anxiety will go away and that I will be confident. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. I am overwhelmed so please pray for my peace of mind Amen.
Replies
12
Views
107
Pray that my anxiety will go away and that I will be confident. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. I am overwhelmed so please pray for my peace of mind Amen.
Replies
10
Views
103
Pray that my anxiety will go away and that I will be confident. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. I am overwhelmed so please pray for my peace of mind Amen.
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom