Anxiety... Thank you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The act of prayer causes me nothing but anxiety and I just give up. My stomach gets in knots. I think I have a spirit of abandonment residing on/in me.
Replies
10
Views
157
To overcome anxiety regarding my car, I am always fearful I will be without it, I can not afford a new one or repairs. I need to know it will always be reliable for the rest of my life.
Replies
9
Views
133
Pray that my anxiety will go away and that I will be confident. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. I am overwhelmed so please pray for my peace of mind Amen.
Replies
11
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom