B
brooke.ramblin
Guest
Dear Heavenly Father,
I am having so much trouble with my anxiety... lately I have been getting so worked up and worried that I get to the point of throwing up. This has been happening for a month now. I just started my sophomore year in college on Tuesday... I have classes today and I am so afraid I won't make it through the day without getting sick or worried. I fear I might have to drop out of college to handle all of this. I just love school so much it is getting so hard for me. On days that I don't have school I go to work and it's getting harder and harder to get through these days without getting sick or breaking down. Please reach out to me Lord and hold my hand through the day to guide me on a peaceful mindset so I can achieve my dreams and spread the word of your love. I love you so much and I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP! I just need your help! In Jesus' name I pray..amen.
I am having so much trouble with my anxiety... lately I have been getting so worked up and worried that I get to the point of throwing up. This has been happening for a month now. I just started my sophomore year in college on Tuesday... I have classes today and I am so afraid I won't make it through the day without getting sick or worried. I fear I might have to drop out of college to handle all of this. I just love school so much it is getting so hard for me. On days that I don't have school I go to work and it's getting harder and harder to get through these days without getting sick or breaking down. Please reach out to me Lord and hold my hand through the day to guide me on a peaceful mindset so I can achieve my dreams and spread the word of your love. I love you so much and I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP! I just need your help! In Jesus' name I pray..amen.

Just in case you guys like to follow up: I went to my doctor and he referred a faith-based counselor that will help me and teach me ways to control my thoughts through exercises and prayer. I pray all the best for y'all and I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend and praise God that he made you such special and very very appreciated people. Thank you so much!