Anxiety of a worried mother

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Prayer Request** I would really appreciate prayer during this season. I've been feeling very overwhelmed and anxious. My dog appears to be sick again after recently recovering, and I'm worried about the cost of another vet visit, the time I'll need to take off work, and that she'll be okay...
Replies
16
Views
237
I fell back Into lust a month ago and I have been doing it every day. I also struggle with bad anxiety, I can't play video games online, or comment on social media to spread the gospel, it's severe and it's because of school and when I was on the internet a while back. I used to be devout...
Replies
9
Views
296
I have an urgent emergency. I'm scheduled to get a stent from my pelvic groin area to my legs. I spoke with the doctor yesterday about it and she stated it can causes blood clots,back pain,and other stuff I forgot. She said it like it was a fun situation!! The vascular surgeon,I'm assigned to...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom