Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

My son Jason is going to detox today he will be there for 7 days I pray god helps him through his detox process that he will never need alcohol in his life again and the process will be painless for him too ween off the alcohol in Jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Father, as night begins to cast it's blanket over my home, I am beginning to feel the anxiety worrying about my son (A) Lord. Forever questions begin to crowd my mind... Where is he? Is he safe. Is he hungry? Is he cold and afraid? He called again today Father yet I couldn't answer, because I...
Replies
Views
I'm suffering with severe anxiety and have had mental anguish and pain since I was very young!! Have been diagnosed with mental illness that I've never been able to find answers for!! Medication does not help me!! I'm Medication resistant and have been fighting for many long years to find help...
Replies
Views
Jesus please help my son is sick and I am not feeling well either and I am overwhelmed with stuff to do and am so worried he won't go to school tomorrow. I am also worried about my mother in law as she is now out of the hospital and back home. Please help her because I am too sick myself to...
Replies
Views
Lord I am so filled with anxiety and feel like I have done something wrong please forgive me Lord if I did something wrong and have my husband forgive me too..We were at Northside bar we go to lisen to music and dance, this lady came over to our table my husband used to babysit her when she was...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom