Answered Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter pjvogel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pjvogel

Guest
Dear Friends in Prayer,

You might remember praying for my daughter ###. I requested prayer because she was under the hiring process for a new job at a bank and she had a shoplifting charge on her record from 11 years back. Praise God!!! She passed the background check and was hired at ### and underwriter. Thank you for your deeply appreciated prayers.

Thank you Lord for loving GRACE. Amen
 
God is wonderful. It is so Good to know Him, it is even better to praise Him. Thank You Jesus, You are still the same God who performed miracles in the days of the Bible, thank You Father!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
To God be the glory. Thank you Father.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer has been answered,I finally got myself a new job starting on Sept ###. Thank everyone for praying for me.
Replies
15
Views
159
Thank you Lord for answering one of our prayers.
Replies
9
Views
129
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom