Answered Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
Yesterday morning I prayed for wisdom and asked God to help me with kind words. In the afternoon, I went to pick up my mail and there was a letter from someone. In that letter this person, who happens to be going through his "trial" right now, wrote unkind words about me. I admit my first reaction was hurt than anger. BUT as I read the letter and began preparing my response, the words that I began to write were not of anger nor anything negative. They were words of wisdom and kindness. Friends, God answered my prayers. I believe this with ALL my heart. God is AWESOME! You have TO BELIEVE AND TRUST in Him that He does all according to His plans. I thank all who prayed for and with. I will pray for all of you. As I end this I pray again for God to bless with, grant me favor to send kind words of wisdom and compassion unto to Him. AMEN!

Thank you LORD and to all who pray.
 
Amen for that, you have conquered what lies within your heart, for not respondin evil with evil. you have obeyed the Lord, thus i believe The Lord will give you understanding more about scriptures n u will have your reward from God. Keep on fire! gbu
 
Father, thank you for your gentle and quiet spirit. Please continue to bless ### as they strive to honor you with their words and heart. You are holy Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
lord we thank you and praise you for answering to our prayers ..in your precious name i pray amen
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quiet my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my footsteps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.” Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Pass This Message On…

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father, thank you for your faithfulness, thank you for answering prayers. Thank you for giving your child the needed wisdom to respond appropriately to situations that warrant revenge in react in anger. Thank you in Jesus name. amen
 
Aww .....Lord I stand in agreement with this prayer and give you thanks .....In Jesus NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankful my neighbor who has been blasting bass for 5 years on weekends to 430AM on weekends. The neighbors are now equipped with the city ordinance in hand and can communicate with authority objectively vs emotionally. The neighbors are empowered. My ### has been strained and its painful..neeed...
Replies
11
Views
180
Thank you all for your prayers. I was able to buy the maintenance of my father for the month. Amazing how God made perfect timing in coming in all of payments one by one. I am one with you all in prayers. Whatever your prayer requests are, I pray that God will grant your prayers. In Jesus' name...
Replies
8
Views
147
Message: I want to share some wonderful news and thank God for His grace. Your prayers are working! A very kind organization called "###" has reached out and responded to my message. They are showing great care and interest in my situation. Please continue to pray that this communication leads...
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,484
Messages
16,811,598
Members
650,830
Latest member
Snoendaltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom