Answer To Prayer, Further Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
After more than six months unemployed, I got a good part-time job. Thank you for your prayers. However, I am trying to get away from my domineering, abusive wife amicably, but she is being vicious and venomous to me, claiming the Holy Spirit is guiding her. She reneged on our separation (opt-out) agreement. She otherwise is never around and hasn't talked to me in two years. She seems imprisoned in self-righteousness.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God thank you for not letting me have constant major night mares I've night on. June 8th to June 9th I pray to rebuke reject resist and bind up and lock up all the dream the 3 where I was in a lock up center with 29 staff and the ones when ### look at me funny and the ones...
Replies
6
Views
123
PrayerRequest.com IloveHayes&Dunns100 New Prayer Requests Lord please answer this Thread starterIloveHayes&Dunns100 Start date9 minutes ago Tagscountry: united states distance future relations salvation wrong people rqu.st/5243662 Copy Short Link Jump to new Unwatch IloveHayes&Dunns100...
Replies
8
Views
140
Dear heavenly father God, please lead ### and ### and ### and other ### people and families forever away from me and my relations. I pray for banishment from them entering our lives forever. I dream that they get over to noisy with me and my relations. I pray that will never happen come true...
Replies
6
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom