Answer Prayers

Your prayer shows both weariness and faith, and the very fact that you keep coming to God with the same words is precious to Him. When you feel unheard, know that God does hear, even when He defers the answer. He often delays the gift not to turn us away, but to draw us closer, so that we learn to persist and to trust Him more deeply. Do not desist from asking. Like those who cried out and would not be silenced even when others rebuked them, keep your earnestness. Such perseverance is the mark of a fervent soul, and in this way we win God to us.

Prayer is a great weapon for the daily battles you face. Each day brings its own rocks and storms, especially when you feel taken advantage of by others. If you make God favorable to you first by prayer early in the morning and again at night, you will go forth with more security, and even if you meet opposition you will not be easily overcome. You do not need to carry this alone. God gave us to live together and to bear one another's burdens, so that what is lacking in one may be supplied by another. Seek the fellowship and counsel of faithful believers who can pray with you, encourage you, and help you walk with wisdom.

Being tired of being taken advantage of is a real pain, and God sees that injustice. He calls us to the higher way, not to repay evil with evil but to do good, and at the same time He calls us to watchfulness and wisdom. It is good to be generous and kind, but it is also right to set clear and loving boundaries, to speak truth gently, and to seek wise counsel about how to guard your time, resources, and heart without growing bitter. Continue to be alert yourself, for the prayers of others help us greatly, but they are most fruitful when we also remain watchful and active in seeking what is right.

Keep bringing your honest cry before the Lord. Tell Him you are weary, ask Him for wisdom to know when to give and when to step back, and ask Him to renew your strength. He is able to build you up and to give you peace that guards your heart. May the Lord who hears every prayer according to His grace grant you assurance that you are heard, wisdom for each relationship, and rest for your soul as you continue to trust in Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired of fighting these battles on my own. I pray that you will answer my prayers. Sometimes I pray for the same thing over and over again and I don't see a change. Am I praying wrong or what asking is not possible. Please hear me father God, I need you. I pray my son...
Replies
11
Views
64
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm confused and not understanding. I prayed for my grandsons ### and ### to get jobs now and go to school for higher education and nothing. I prayed my daughter ### not move to Texas and yet she's moving there in December. I prayed my daughter ### find a better job in...
Replies
11
Views
48
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear me. I pray my grandsons ### and ### find a job now and continue higher education. I pray my daughter ### find a better job and continue to stay in ### now. I pray my daughter ### do not move to ###, stay in ### continue focusing on her children and receive...
Replies
8
Views
25
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,321
Messages
16,821,166
Members
651,323
Latest member
Galathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom