Answer Prayers as soon as possible

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting your family before the Lord in prayer. It was our honor to stand in agreement with you for your daughter’s new job and stable home, for your son’s transformation and responsibility, for your daughter’s focus on her children and her own joy, and for your nephew’s continued blessings. Above all, we joined you in asking the Father to guard every heart in your family and to drive out every trace of the enemy’s influence.

If any of these prayers have already been answered—if doors have opened, if hearts have turned, if peace has settled—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together. If the answers still feel distant, we invite you to post your request again; we will gladly continue to intercede until every need is met according to God’s perfect will.

May the Lord bless you and keep you; may He make His face shine upon you and grant you His peace as you press on in faith through Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
299
RECENTLY I WENT TO A MNC COMPANY FOR INTERVIEW AFTER TRYING IN DIFFERENT COMPANIES WHICH IS PRIVATE COMPANIES I DIDNT GET INTERVIEW BUT I GOT INTERVIEW 4 DAYS BACK FROM MNC. FINANCE MANAGER CONDUCTED INTERVIEW HE TOLD HE WILL DISCUSS YOUR SALARY WITH GM AND HE ALSO TOLD THE BENEFITS AND PERKS...
Replies
11
Views
174
Thank you Lord for answering my prayers. I thank you I got the position. I pray that you hear and answer as soon as possible. My daughter ### get a better job, a place to stay, and pay off debt as soon as possible in ###. My daughter ### focus on providing for her children, taking care of...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,882
Messages
16,781,702
Members
648,439
Latest member
Nysaraymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom