Another Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I've not been a Christian very long. I ask in the name of Jesus, for you to pray for me to have more faith, and for God to show me how to pray.

Thanks,

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God bless you and grant you your requests!, in Jesus holy name! -.... you are seeking these and will find them, ask and you shall receive! - There are so many promises for you in the Bible, just believe them!, - rather than what you can only see with your eyes at the moment! ... "Dear father grant your protection to my ### in Jesus, thank you for this already, in Jesus name amen!"
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My baby girl is back home, and I thank God for that with all my heart. I also want to thank every single person who prayed for her and kept her in their thoughts. Your prayers truly meant so much to me during one of the scariest and most emotionally overwhelming days I’ve experienced in a long...
Replies
9
Views
237
God I know this isn't important at all I wanted to buy a plushie triceratops but I can't I think because I'll only be motel until tuesday I think until they figure out what place they'll place us in shelter or housing program or something and I think they gonna help find us a 2 bedroom apartment...
Replies
7
Views
130
I wondered if you could pray again for the lottery money I lost, I was at ### in ### and someone attacked me and took my bag with my bible and wallet, I'm sure the banks would still have open accounts but I'm struggling to find my accounts I'm broken and I'm struggling to understand my...
Replies
12
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom