Angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Are you battling anger in your own personal life against someone else? So, You are harboring anger, rage, jealousy, or bitterness. Don't worry, God knows your heart. The enemy is now attacking you. "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires". James 1:19-20
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That monster ### won't leave! I amTIRED of being attacked! I have begged God about this horrible situation and He did nothing! The ### had bolted without me knowing until I inquired about something to the ###. The ### had sicced him against me! I am tired of being accused! Also, I do not think...
Replies
13
Views
202
I feel like nothing is moving or changing, I feel so angry and depressed and upset today. I want to give up, I have reapplied for support and hopefully I'll be able to make rent this month. I just feel so alone , empty, angry and hopeless. I lift these up to LORD and the divine, amen
Replies
9
Views
158
Please pray for my son to be stable at this new job every time he gets a job after a few months he gets misunderstanding, losing his job, his anxiety and anger get the best of him. He is in a new job today, please pray for him to be strong and disciplined at work, not to get angry, to talk...
Replies
8
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,602
Members
650,927
Latest member
Syloondael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom