Angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

LjC

Account Closed
God I ask that you help me there was an incident with my daughter's teacher today that has made me so angry I can't sleep father give me peace about the situation so I can sleep take away my anger Lord in Jesus name a men
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like nothing is moving or changing, I feel so angry and depressed and upset today. I want to give up, I have reapplied for support and hopefully I'll be able to make rent this month. I just feel so alone , empty, angry and hopeless. I lift these up to LORD and the divine, amen
Replies
9
Views
152
That monster ### won't leave! I amTIRED of being attacked! I have begged God about this horrible situation and He did nothing! The ### had bolted without me knowing until I inquired about something to the ###. The ### had sicced him against me! I am tired of being accused! Also, I do not think...
Replies
13
Views
195
You see why I am so angry and pissed off because I am so tired of waiting all day!! You have no idea how I feel!!
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom