Angels in bright raiment will wait for us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Glorious things shall happen to all of us who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. Heaven will open in front of our eyes and we shall see millions of angels singing precious songs singing to Jesus our great Savior and Lord who will come back again to take us all home to glory.

Thine be the glory,
A wonderful song.
Precious souls in heaven.
Continue to sing this to God.
Profoundly and moving.
Our souls rejoice in the Lord.
Let us all sing along.
Angels in heaven.
Lift their voice God almighty.

Blessed be the Lord our God who has given us a song to praise Him forever and ever.
Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Glorious things shall happen to all of us who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. Heaven will open in front of our eyes and we shall see millions of angels singing precious songs singing to Jesus our great Savior and Lord who will come back again to take us all home to glory.

Thine be the glory,
A wonderful song.
Profoundly and moving.
Let us all sing along.
Angels in heaven.

Blessed be the Lord our God who has given us a song to praise Him forever and ever.
Amen
Awesome!

Thine be the glory,
A wonderful song.
Profoundly and moving.
Let us all sing along.
Angels in heaven.

Amen
I want to see Jesus face to face and tell Him how much I love Him and thank Him for saving my soul and letting me in heaven to be with Him forever. Amen

Thine be the glory,
A wonderful song.
Profoundly and moving.
Let us all sing along.
Angels in heaven.

Amen
Love it and thanks

Similar Requests

• Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single breath ever drawn by those who were redeemed of the Lord will be full of chords that pleases God to hear. Those who truly loves and serves the Lord will continue to glorify His holy name wherever they are. The marvels of Gods love are brought to us by the sweet chords of heaven...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Receive the warmth embrace in the arms of the Lord as we come into His holy presence with the gift of praise, adoration to His holy name. Let us all recognize that we have one and single Savior and Lord who will lead us all to His holy throne. Jesus Christ the Lord. Continue to join the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom