### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-13

Guest
Please pray in agreement in Jesus Holy Name ### and my relationship is blessed by the Lord, the Truth is told this week during our visit, ALL LIES STOP and truth and kindness prevail. Please pray in agreement in Jesus Holy Name ###'s heart is softened and our communication stays strong, ### gets a new job asap, he speaks only the truth, our visit happens as planned THIS week and is wonderful and our relationship is strengthened. Pray in agreement he introduces me to his family this weekend. Please pray in agreement in the name of Jesus Christ ### gets a new job and our love stays strong, please, help him learn to have faith and trust in the Lord and trust me as his loving girlfriend. in Jesus Holy Name Amen.
 
Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless and protect our relationship (your relationship with me). May I continue to grow in the knowledge of You and my love for You. I know that You love me. Let my words, my thoughts, and my actions be motivated by Your love for me and the Word of God. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Help me to always remember that I am always in Your presence. You are always with me. I have nothing to fear.

Teach me how to seek Your face and not just the blessings that come from Your hands. Teach me how to withdraw and spend time with You on a consistent basis. Teach me how to hear Your voice for myself. Help me to maintain a pure heart and a balanced life that is rooted in the Word of God. Bless, protect, and keep me safe. Hide me in Your love. Deliver me from all evil. And all that I have asked You God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me.

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord. Proverbs 21:30 NIV
 
Lord we pray for health and wealth and strengthening of relationship enjoying all who are of and in the family of ### and of God. Amen.
 
Lord, bless this relationship. Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯100 Fold greatly ### stop lieing about me im not your business also get the story right I couldn’t stay in New Zealsnd I didn’t have the rights to keep my son if your going to lie to kick it Satan and shite crew Dont talk about me im not the tail Stay away BINDED UP GREATLY...
Replies
10
Views
115
And it's not that warm out, however they're predicting it's going to get hotter again next week, Lord bless our weekend with godly friendships and cool and family travel mercies to cool location Jesus keep us safe and this firm takes our case asap please, help to rest well so exhausted, amen
Replies
9
Views
111
LIFE IN SPEAK LIFE NO MORE BEING WEAR OUT OR WORN OUT TO MUCH TO NOT HAVE MY BLESSED LIFE GREATLYYY..LIFE IN I GET MY MASTER BUILDING PERMIT PRINTED ACCEPTED AND I GET MY NEW ADDRESS IN SECRET I CAN LIVE A LIFE I LOVE MAKE IT GREATLYYY BE HAPPY GET A FINE ASS GUY GREATLY TO STAYYY WE DINT GET TO...
Replies
8
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom