Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray for me to get a job in ### immediately as my visa is going to expire soon. Iam not at all happy or okay now a day's. Because whenever I'm getting calls they are rejecting me. But I really want a job in ###.
Thank you Lord. I pray for a miracle, financial blessing, and happiness for me and my family. I pray my grandson ### gets a job now Lord, stop reaching out for money I don't have, and his life moving on the right direction, and that you come into his life. I pray my grandson ### get a job and go...
My youngest son ###, who completed his MS studies at ###, He needs FULL TIME JOB at ###, By the grace of GOD my Son ### in the interview, He should succeed and get Job, with God blessed package. please pray he should get this Job.
Thanking you for your prayers; God answered them, and you got...