And the person who turn to mediums and familiar ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winters

Prayer Warrior
And the person who turn to mediums and familiar spirits to prostitute themselves with them I will set my face against that person. Lev. 20:6

Dear prayer warriors please pray for these people who love to read horoscopes daily and trust in their medium to tell them their future earnings. Blessed Jesus save us from such a horrible sin. No wonder people are not able to sleep well and have nightmares at night because devils from hell have come and torment them because they have disobeyed God's word. Do not turn to witchcraft, mediums or horoscopes. Set your eyes on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Save their souls I pray in Christ's name. Amen
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The text you provided does not contain any specific names, locations, or personal identifiers that need redaction according to the guidelines. Therefore, no redaction is necessary. Here is the text as it is: The person who turned against me did so because they wanted to use me for something and...
Replies
10
Views
328
  • Locked
"And the person who turns after mediums and familiar spirits, to prostitute himself with them, I will set My face against that person and cut him off from his people." Father, I seek forgiveness for one who did that but who is not Yours yet. Let ### become Your sheep and follow Your voice.
Replies
10
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom