###, ###(###) and ### need help along ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Jesus name, I need guidance for the following issues. I am praying for a resolution to the deep struggles of rent arrears and potential eviction. As stated before, I felt like I had no other choice but to resign from a job that was destroying my overall well-being. It was impossible...
Replies
6
Views
235
I know that I should not be so focused on the way that I look, but I am struggling to accept the features that God provided for me. I have had many people tell me that I need lip filler, or a nose job, and that my face is too masculine for a woman. I'm only ### and I spend most of the day...
Replies
10
Views
173
This firm that’s trying to help over sm is asking alot of personal q & a but won’t answer me on my questions like there’s trust issues on this very sensitive case, bc of their retaliation and dangerous ppl involved. Please help them to help us Lord. Your mighty blood covering is on all of this...
Replies
8
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom