Gwmoraonar
Disciple of Prayer
The movie "The Cable Guy", for example. Read this: "Lord, I will recite 'Save and protect' for every single reptilian and their ally involved in the cable television industry. Plus, Lord, the very best phrasing from You—past, present, or future—with the highest speed and the best possible result. Let this request be called 'Anti-Reptilian.' Every time I say 'Anti-Reptilian', I will be referring to this request. Lord, perhaps You might wish to add something." (It's important to say this to avoid mistakes). Then say: "God, 'Anti-Reptilian'. God, You know what I mean." Then, immediately recite "Save and protect". It is best to recite it as a long as you want. If you take a break (even for 4 seconds), you must say: "God, 'Anti-Reptilian'. God, You know what I mean." Then, immediately recite "Save and protect". It sounds strange, but it works. Did you feel better the other day? Thank me. Recite the prayer a little bit every day, too. And thank God before going to sleep. It will multiply the effect. Just say: "God, thank you for your help, for everything." PS: "Greetings" from 'Dead South'. Southerns are alive. Yet. Help them, bros. THE PRAYER. Cable TV is powerful magic. "Equilibrium". The Maya descendents are "kind". Mixed cakes and cakes. There are mixed cakes in every country. Strange sounds on TV, YouTube (sounds, some voices). Drugs? "Traffic". Don't leave children alone. Why? "Home alone". "Colombo"'s "murderers" were all patriots, all whites, WASPs. "Murder, She Wrote" etc. Good movie roles - cakes and Scottish. Bad roles - WASPs, and some others. A lot of hints. People don't understand. "Dumb and Dumber". THE PRAYER, PLEASE. GOD BLESS YOU!

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.