An having some financial problems, am looking after

fidelis mubanga

Disciple of Prayer
An having some financial problems, am looking after a certain house in ###, am paid a $### monthly. I share the money with my family $### and the rest I use $### to give to my girlfriend who is pregnant for me & I use the remaining for myself...pray for me, my heart is open.
 
In Jesus' name may God answer your prayer request with a YES and AMEN according to HIS perfect will and timing. God is in control. You continue to pray and trust God.

Pray This Prayer Often: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper consistently in the Word and Ways of God. Let everything I go through draw me closer to You. God bless me to know and love You in truth. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and the strength to always obey Your Word and will for my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Hide me behind the cross. Let no weapon ever formed against me prosper. Be with me as a mighty warrior, so all my persecutors will stumble, fail, and be thoroughly disgraced. Deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You God. Walk through my home and move out everything that is not of you (spiritually and in the natural). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always in Jesus’ name. God Thank You For Loving Me. Amen!

View attachment 65003

Please share this prayer with your family and all those you love and care about.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
317
Dear lord I have some financial problems. please pray that I am able to resolve them.
Replies
11
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom