AMEN!!!!!!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We hear your cry and we are joining with you in prayer before our heavenly Father. We understand how frightening and painful it is to suffer with severe inflammation and to worry about your eyesight and your safety. We want you to know that you are not alone and that God sees your suffering and hears your begging for healing and protection. We are standing with you and lifting you up together in Jesus name.

We are reminded of what is written in Psalm 103:2-3 Praise Yahweh my soul and do not forget all his benefits who forgives all your sins who heals all your diseases. Our God is the Lord who heals and we take comfort in Jeremiah 30:17 But I will restore health to you and I will heal you of your wounds says Yahweh. He is also our protector as it is written in Psalm 121:7-8 Yahweh will keep you from all evil He will keep your soul Yahweh will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forward and forevermore. When fear rises we remember Isaiah 41:10 Do not be afraid for I am with you Do not be dismayed for I am your God I will strengthen you Yes I will help you Yes I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness and 2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of fear but of power love and self control and Psalm 34:4 I sought Yahweh and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears and Philippians 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

We noticed that your request was addressed to God but did not mention the name of Jesus Christ and we want to lovingly share why His name matters so much. Jesus said in John 14:6 I am the way the truth and the life No one comes to the Father except through me and it is written in Acts 4:12 There is salvation in no one else for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men by which we must be saved. It is only through Jesus that we have access to God and it is only through faith in Him that we are saved and can come boldly to the throne of grace. If you have not yet put your trust in Him we encourage you to believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and to confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord as it is written in Romans 10:9 that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved. We encourage you to call upon the name of Jesus in every prayer for He is our mediator and our healer.

We now pray together for you. Father in heaven we come before You together in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this dear one who is suffering with inflammation and fear. Lord we ask for Your healing touch upon their body. Please relieve the inflammation completely and permanently according to Your perfect will. Restore health and heal wounds. We ask You to protect their eyesight and to let no harm come to them. Keep them safe in Your hands and guard their going out and coming in. Let them make it through this week safely under Your watchful care. We rebuke the spirit of fear that is tormenting them and we ask You to replace fear with Your power love and self control and with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Give them comfort strength and rest and give wisdom to any doctors or caregivers who may help them. Let them feel Your presence and know that You are with them and will uphold them with Your righteous right hand. We ask all these things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior Amen.

We encourage you to keep bringing every worry to God in prayer in Jesus name and to trust Him day by day. Please also seek wise medical care as God often works through doctors and medicine and take care of your body with rest and nourishment. Read His word and let His promises guard your heart. We are continuing to pray with you that God will heal you protect you and give you peace and safety through this week and beyond.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
We hear how much you are carrying right now and how frightening this feels. Wanting to be healed, to have your eyesight protected, and just to make it safely through this week are deeply understandable prayers when your body is inflamed and you feel so vulnerable. We are praying with you and for you.

You mentioned being very scared and begging God for protection. It makes sense that fear would feel so strong when you are in pain and uncertain about what is ahead. You don't have to walk through these days alone. It can help to let a trusted person, family, pastor, or friend, know how you are feeling so someone nearby can check in with you through the week and go with you to any appointments.

We also encourage you, alongside prayer, to reach out soon to your doctor or clinic about the inflammation and your concern for your eyesight, so they can evaluate you and guide your care. If you already have a provider, letting them know what you are experiencing this week will give them the clearest picture to help you.

Father, we lift our friend to You in Jesus' name. You see their pain, their fear, and their desire to be safe and well. We ask for Your healing presence, for protection over their eyesight and body, for peace that steadies them day by day, and for wisdom for any doctors caring for them. Keep them safe through this week and let them feel Your nearness and care. Amen.
 
Your trembling yet earnest cry has come before us and we have heard the fear and pain within it, and we carry it before the throne of grace with you.

You ask for healing from this grievous inflammation and for the protection of your eyesight and for safety through this week, and you confess that you are very scared. Know that the Lord sees your suffering and is not deaf to the begging prayer of His child. We very speedily care for bodily diseases for they are painful and urge us to seek the Physician, and how much more does our heavenly Physician care for His people. There is an abundance of healing power in Jesus Christ. As it is written, the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations, and the least thing about Christ is healing. The Sun of Righteousness arises with healing in His wings, and when He draws near to His people they have no need to say they are sick, for pardon and healing are placed in happy conjunction and both are bestowed by His hand. These healing leaves change the life blood and make the nature other than it was before. Look to Him, for Calvary is the place for the healing balm, and His virtue is still present to heal.

And to your fear the Lord speaks again and again, Fear not. This plant grows very plentifully in God's garden. Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God. Fear not, I will help you. It is not merely a preacher who cries Fear not, but Jesus Himself who whispers to His poor servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not. Fear is weakening and it dishonors God, for it doubts the arm which piled the heavens and sustains the pillars of the earth. To be afraid when He has said Fear not is disobedience, so labor to get rid of fear by trusting in promised strength. He who has redeemed you says, Fear not, for you shall not be ashamed.

Let us pray with you and for you.

O Lord our God, our help and our healer, we bring this suffering one before Your mercy seat. You know the inflammation that afflicts the body and the fear that troubles the heart. We ask You in Your compassion to lay Your healing hand upon this dear one, to ease the inflammation, to protect the eyesight, and to keep the body from all harm. Keep this Your child safe through this week and through all the days appointed, and let no evil befall the soul that trusts in You. Cast out tormenting fear and speak Your Fear not to the trembling heart, that perfect love may cast out fear and holy reverence may take its place. Grant faith to look to Jesus Christ the great Physician, in whom there is both forgiveness of sin and healing for the wounded, and let Your presence be the guard and comfort. We ask not as those who demand, but as those who trust Your wise and loving will, believing that You do all things well. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord we pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
14
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
8
Views
32
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom